Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers

Historical sites and monuments

Rue de l'Eglise

51160 HAUTVILLERS

Tel. : 03 26 57 06 35
Visit website

Visits on heritage days only. The abbey, founded in 650 by Saint Nivard, archbishop of Reims, hosted Dom Pérignon whose life is closely associated with the creation of champagne wines. The abbey is now the property of the Moët & Chandon champagne label. In 2012, the abbey's cloisters were restored and the Saint-Hélène doorway was identically reconstructed by Moët & Chandon in association with Architectes des Bâtiments de France.

Visits :

  • Average duration of individual visit : 15 mn

Prices :

Information Min. Rate Max. Rate Further information
Free of charge

Opening period

Opening date
from19Sep2020to20Sep2020
km

Last update : 04-01-2020

You might also like ...

Musée de la Moto - Montmirail (2)

2

MONTMIRAIL

Musée de la Moto

The Musée de la Moto exhibits 74 motorbikes and sidecars. Visits by arrangement.
Marche-couvert---Chalons-en-Champagne-Teddy-Picaude-2

3

CHALONS-EN-CHAMPAGNE

Visit website

Halle du Marché

The enlargement of Place Godart and the covering over of the Mau made way for the construction of the food market in 1882. Renovated in keeping wit...