Après midi Epernay & producteurs vignerons Champagne depuis Reims
Why go there?
Discover the Champagne region, from Reims, during a pleasant afternoon through the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay, the Hautvillers vineyard, as well as the famous Dom Pérignon church and visit two Champagne producers to discover and learn how to taste Champagne!
Meet your local guide at 14:00 in front of the tourist office at Reims Centre Station.
Start your sparkling day with a walk through the beautiful Avenue de Champagne and delve into the history of your favourite Champagne houses. Let the historic village of Hautvillers and its captivating church transport you back in time.
Take a few minutes to thank the monk Dom Perignon for his chance discovery and admire the breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage vineyards.
Wander through the vineyards of the southern part of the elegant Montagne de Reims as your guide reveals the region's peculiarities and secrets: Why are our vines planted on steep slopes? Why is our subsoil made from such pure chalk? How can Pinot Noir produce a white wine?
Enter the basement of a family winery. Visit the traditional press and vat room, where your host will enlighten you on the traditional "méthode champenoise", enjoy several tastings of their personal production and gain more knowledge and expertise on the best sparkling wine! End your sparkling afternoon with another stop at a family home where you can taste and compare different vintages.
After a half-day full of experiences and precious memories, your guide will drop you off in Reims at 7 pm.
Included in the offer :
- Personal guide
- Small group tour - Maximum 8 persons
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Crossing of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay
- Stop in the vineyard classified Grand Cru and Premier Cru
- Visit of the Dom Pérignon church
- Visit and tasting at two independent winemakers
- 6 tastings
- Pick up and drop off in Reims
Not included in the offer :
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour. If only one person is registered for a tour, A la Française - Champagne will contact the client (by phone or e-mail) to postpone the tour or refund the total amount.
- Modification of the date is possible (depending on availability).
The exact dates of availability of the activity are indicated in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard