Balade à vélo dans le vignoble JOURNEE
Why go there?
On board a comfortable van, meet Romain, your guide for the day who will take you to a wine village in the Montagne de Reims for a bike ride.
Ride through the vineyards on two wheels, and discover places inaccessible by car: classified forest, WW1 bunker, vineyards, unforgettable viewpoints, you will know everything about Champagne!
Continue your day with a visit to a winegrower followed by a generous tasting!
Then dive into the bowels of a great Champagne House and discover its universe.
A meal in a traditional restaurant will accompany your day.
The day is divided between cycling (40% of the time) and driving (60% of the time). For the more sporty, a 100% cycling day is also possible.
Included in the offer:
- The bike
- Transport to and from your place of residence in Reims and its surroundings or the station
- The guide and his good humour!
- Cellar visit at a winegrower's + 2 tastings
- Cellar visit at a major Champagne house + 1 tasting
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- The helmet
- 50 cl of water per person
Guided tour in French and English.
Prerequisite: Minimum height 145 cm
Duration: 7 hours
The exact dates of availability of the activity are given in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard