Balade à vélo en Champagne - L'immersive
Why go there?
Take a guided tour to discover the Champagne vineyards listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will visit the picturesque village of Hautvillers, the birthplace of Champagne, which owes its fame to Dom Pérignon.
Your tour :
- An electric bike ride of 20km in the Champagne wine region.
- Guided tour of Hautvillers, the birthplace of champagne.
- Cellar tour and guided tasting at a winegrower (2 glasses of champagne)
- A guided exploration of Champagne region and the Champagne wine.
- Small groups of up to 8 people
Bike with electrical assistance at your disposal
Helmet at your disposal
Water bottle supplied
Raincoat at your disposal
Take comfortable shoes
Suitable clothing for cycling
Know how to ride a bike
Be in good physical condition
Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the departure time for the adjustment and the handling of the bikes.
Activity subject to weather conditions which may be postponed or cancelled.
- Eurocard - Mastercard
Min. number of people
Max. number of people
FS_Jours de fermeture : Sunday