Champagne Lallement Massonnot VIP Tour FR/EN (2H): Procédés de Champagnisation, Vignoble, Dégustation
Why go there?
After 1 year of testing, we have designed this rich and atypical offer responding to the visitors' demand to discover something other than Cellars, Stored Bottles and Tasting.
This VIP Tour is organised in 3 Acts:
1. Visit of the Vineyard, history of Champagne and Champagne
2. Secrets of Champagne production & industrial processes (90000 litres tanks, 8000 kg presses...)
3. Training in the aromas of the 3 Champagne grape varieties with tasting of 2 Cuvées of your choice
The majority of our healthy and quality grapes (60%) are sold to Moët & Chandon, Bollinger and Taittinger, with the remaining 40% of our production we produce our own champagnes.
Three of our cuvées have won gold medals in two international competitions: Féminalise Paris and Gilbert Gaillard, and we have also received the 2020 Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor.
We remain at your disposal to answer your questions and will put our heart into our work to make you spend a pleasant moment in our company!
The exact dates of availability of the activity are indicated in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard
FS_Jours de fermeture : Sunday@@Saturday