Circuit découverte vigneron Champagne & déjeuner depuis Epernay
Why go there?
Discover the best of the Montagne de Reims and Epernay, visiting the village of Hautvillers, the cradle of Champagne, its UNESCO World Heritage Site and the famous Avenue de Champagne. Take part in our tasting workshop and lunch to understand the making of Champagne and its secrets. Then meet an authentic Champagne winemaker.
Meet your local guide and area expert at 11:15am outside the Moët & Chandon courtyard, opposite the statue of Dom Pérignon.
Discover the Avenue de Champagne, one of the richest avenues in the world, in Epernay. This avenue is home to some of the world's most famous Champagne Houses such as Moët & Chandon, Pol Roger, Perrier-Jouët and many others. Hear their stories and learn how they became so famous.
After a stop in the vineyards, enter the Champagne Academy and discover the secrets of creating Champagne wines. How do the cellar masters get such a nose? How do they prepare that famous blend? How do they know the potential of the wines to be blended?
Discover also how Champagne changes from clear to sparkling wine, educate your nose with different aromas and become a Champagne expert! Enjoy a lunch full of local specialities!
Visit an authentic winemaker's house and see how their Champagne is made. Feel the authenticity and intimacy of a winemaker through the discovery of the process. Then taste their best vintages!
After a day full of experiences and precious memories, your guide will drop you off in Epernay at around 5.15 pm.
Included in the offer:
- Personal guide
- Small group tour - Maximum 8 persons
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Crossing of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay
- Stop in the vineyard classified Grand Cru and Premier Cru
- Visit of the Dom Pérignon church
- Visit and tasting at 1 independent winemaker
- Champagne tasting workshop
- 8 tastings
Not included in the offer:
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Personal expenses
Other important information:
- The tour takes place from 2 to 8 participants.
- Change of date possible (subject to availability).
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour. If only one person is registered for a tour, A la Française - Champagne will contact the client (by phone or e-mail) to postpone the tour or refund the total amount.
- Please note that the average temperature in the cellar is 10°C, so please remember to bring a jacket.
The exact dates of availability of the activity are given in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard