An unique initiative in France!
TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT AND SHARE!
The goal of the Young Talents in Tourism initiative is to highlight a new generation of wine-makers who demonstrate remarkable know-how that they’re eager to share!
Since 2013, this determination to highlight the innovative steps taken by tourism service providers led the Marne Tourism Development Agency and Remi Castillo (Dites-nous tous production) to hold a contest to reward them, organised in partnership with the Épernay Tourism Office.
A BLEND OF TRADITION AND MODERNITY!
Heirs of a long family tradition and at the same time eager to express their own personalities through their wines, they are all driven by the same passion: CHAMPAGNE.
These wine-makers want to share it with you and welcome you to their properties for a tasting, and a tour of their cellars or their vineyards. They have been chosen by specialists (wine experts, cellar masters, head sommeliers) in a competition.
The jury was seduced by the quality and the personality of their champagne, the reproduction of the terroirs, their family history, and their motivation. And they sure do have ambition!
They have all taken the reins of the family business or created their own champagne brand over the years. A challenge that they are proud to have risen to.
- Champagne Louis de Chatet (Barbonne-Fayel)
- Champagne Marcoult (Barbonne-Fayel)
- Champagne Bonnet-Gilmert (Oger)
- Champagne De Sloovere-Pienne (Brugny)
- Champagne Douard Christian (02 - La Chapelle Monthodon)
- Champagne Caillez Lemaire (Damery)
- Champagne Cédric Guyot (Fontaine Denis Nuisy)
- Champagne Collard-Picard (Epernay)
- Champagne Miniere F&R (Hermonville)
OWNER-GROWER "BLEND" CATEGORY - RM
- Champagne Virgnie Bergeronneau (Villed-Dommange)
- Champagne A. Viot et Fils (10 - Colombe la Fosse)
- Champagne guy de Chassey (Louvoi)
COOPERATIVE "BLEND" CATEGORY
- Champagne Guy Remi (Baslieux sous Châtillon)
- Champagne Dubois Clery (Oger
- Champagne Jean Seleque (Pierry)