An unique initiative in France !
TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT AND SHARE!
The goal of the Young Talents in Tourism initiative is to highlight creative tourism professionals who demonstrate remarkable know-how that they’re eager to share!
Since 2013, this determination to highlight the innovative steps taken by tourism service providers led the Marne Tourism Development Agency and Remi Castillo (Dites-nous tous production) to hold a contest to reward them, organised in partnership with the Épernay Tourism Office.
ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC ACTIVITIES ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
They all have young entrepreneurs at their heads, men and women driven by their passion and their enthusiasm, and who over the last few years have risen to the challenge of establishing their businesses.
The tourism services that they offer showcase all of their expertise, and their desire to highlight the department’s terroir and riches.
Original accommodation, restaurants focusing on local cuisine, introductions to tasting, quirky activities... A whole range of services to explore the Marne in a new way!
CHAMPAGNE AND WINE TOURISM CATEGORY
- My Vintage Tour Company, Maeva Garza
- Dégustation en pleine conscience, sophrologie, Nicole Kulhaneck, Mairy-sur-Marne
- La cave d'Edouard, Jean-Baptiste Martin, Bouzy
ACCOMMODATION, RESTAURANTS, AND LOCAL PRODUCE CATEGORY
- Le Jardin d'Hiver - Jean-Baptiste Leclerc, Châlons-en-Champagne
- Le Wine Bar by le Vintage, Nicolas Papavero, Reims
- La Demeure des Sacres - Céline Songy, Reims
CULTURE, NATURE, ARTISAN CRAFTS, AND LEISURE CATEGORY
- Le Clos Gallice, Manon Escale, Epernay
- Drell Digital, Léo Ginalhac, Reims
- Association de Promotion des Deux Coteaux (circuits), Vincent Leglantier, Sézanne
A special prize is awarded to Mail Boxes for the quality of its service allowing faraway customers to prolong their wine tourism stay by dispatching their packages.
THE 2019 WINNERS
After quality hearings in front of an attentive jury, the 2019 winners were unveiled during a ceremony at the Centre vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte.
- Maëva Garza from My Vintage Tour Company, "Wine tourism" category, and also the people’s choice award! For her tours around the Champagne region vineyards in her vintage Renault Estafette
- Céline Songy from La demeure des Sacres, “Accommodation, restaurant, and local produce” category for her beautiful residence a few doors down from the cathedral in Reims.
- Léo Ginalhac from Erell Digital, "Culture, nature, artisan crafts, and leisure” category for his innovative promotion of the Champagne region and its operators.
- Marc Brissiaud from Mail Boxes Etc., Special Jury Award for his international package export service (champagne and other tourist purchases) in order to expand our visitors’ tourism experience.
Animator of the "Young Talents of Champagne" network within the Marne Tourism Development Agency.