Journée Moet & Chandon Vigneron & Déjeuner depuis Reims (En Anglais)
Why go there?
Immerse yourself in the Champagne region with a comprehensive guided experience of the Champagne region. Visit the iconic Moët & Chandon Champagne House, admire the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay and the picturesque village of Hautvillers. Be welcomed in a typical Champagne House (Le Clos Corbier) and enjoy a lively Champagne masterclass. In the afternoon, immerse yourself in the authenticity of a family winegrower.
Meet your local guide and area expert at 9am outside Reims Centre Station, opposite the tourist office.
Meet your great guide and set off to discover the vineyards in our Minivan. Dive into the heart of the magnificent cellars of the famous Champagne House Moët & Chandon and taste one of their emblematic vintages. Then enjoy a trip to the vineyards of Hautvillers in the heart of the Champagne region, and visit the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon is buried.
Travel through the vineyards of Champagne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to the Champagne Academy and discover the secrets of creating Champagne wines.
How do the cellar masters get such a nose? How do they prepare this famous blend? How do they know the potential of the wines to be blended?
Take part in fun workshops on Champagne, practice identifying the different aromas and flavours present in Champagne through an olfactory workshop. Take up the challenge of blindly identifying Champagnes from different independent producers over a local aperitif.
Enjoy a traditional lunch of homemade regional specialities and a variety of Champagnes and local wine.
Visit an authentic winemaker's house and see how their Champagne is made. Feel the authenticity and intimacy of a winemaker as you discover the process of making this famous elixir. Then taste a selection of their best vintages.
After a day full of experiences and precious memories, your guide will drop you off in Reims at around 6 pm.
Included in the offer:
- Personal guide
- Small group tour - Maximum 8 persons
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Crossing of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay
- Stop in the vineyard classified Grand Cru and Premier Cru
- Visit of the Dom Pérignon church
- Visit of the Moët & Chandon House
- Visit and tasting at 1 independent winemaker
- Champagne tasting workshop
- 9 tastings
- Pick up and drop off in Reims
Not included in the offer :
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Personal expenses
Other important information:
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour. If only one person is registered for a tour, A la Française - Champagne will contact the client (by phone or email) to reschedule the tour or refund the full amount.
- Please note that the average temperature in the cellar is 10°C, so don't forget to bring a jacket.
- If you are coming from Paris for the day, book your train in advance to ensure availability and a low price. The best trains to take are
- Morning train leaving Paris Gare de l'Est at 7.55am arriving at 8.34am in Champagne Ardenne then take another train from Champagne Ardenne at 8.44am arriving at 8.56am in Reims Centre (pick up point).
- Evening train from Paris Gare de l'Est at 19:15 from Reims Centre (pick-up point) arriving at 20:01 in Paris Gare de l'Est
The exact dates of availability of the activity are indicated in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard