Journée vignobles vélo électrique Champagne & déjeuner depuis Mareuil Sur Ay
Why go there?
Enjoy a day out in the magical world of Champagne from Mareuil Sur Ay. Pedal through the beautiful UNESCO listed Champagne hillsides. Taste some of the best Champagnes from an independent producer and discover the Champagne making process. Enjoy a traditional lunch of regional specialities accompanied by a variety of Champagnes.
9.45am: Meet your guide at Clos Corbier, 12 rue Corbier 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay.
Start your day through the Champagne countryside, in the heart of the Champagne vineyards.
Earn your glass of Champagne by pedalling your electric bike through the Champagne vineyards, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn all about the vineyards and the "French Terroir".
Discover the birthplace of Champagne in the picturesque village of Hautvillers where Champagne was discovered. Step back in time for a few moments and discover the history of Champagne. Then visit the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon lived and is buried.
Recharge your batteries at an independent winemaker and taste a selection of his Champagne production.
Return to your bike to enjoy a local meal at a Maison Champenoise and pair your lunch with local Champagnes and wines.
If the bike tour cannot take place due to bad weather, we will organise the same programme, but by minibus!
Remember to wear suitable clothing and comfortable shoes.
Be there 5 minutes before the tour starts.
A beautiful day in Champagne!
Included in the offer :
- Personal guide
- 1 electric bike with helmet per person
- Small group tour - Maximum 8 people
- Stop in the vineyard classified Grand Cru and Premier Cru
- Visit of the Dom Pérignon church
- Visit and tasting at an independent winemaker
- 6 tastings
Not included in the offer :
- Pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Other important information:
The tour takes place from 2 to 8 participants
- Date change possible (subject to availability).
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour. If a person is alone on a tour, À la Française Champagne will contact the client (by phone or e-mail) to postpone or refund the total amount.
- Please note that the average temperature in the cellars is 10°C, so please bring a jacket.
- Please also take comfortable clothes for the bike ride, and appropriate clothing for the weather (gloves and hat for colder days, sun cream and sunglasses in summer).
The exact dates of availability of the activity are given in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard