Journée vignobles vélo électrique Champagne & déjeuner depuis Reims
Why go there?
Enjoy a day out in the magical world of Champagne from Reims. Pedal through the beautiful Coteaux Champenois, a UNESCO heritage site. Taste some of the best Champagnes from an independent producer and discover the Champagne making process. Enjoy a traditional lunch of regional specialities accompanied by a variety of Champagnes.
Meet your local expert guide outside Reims Centre Station at 9am, opposite the tourist office. If you are arriving by train, when you get off the train, head for the REIMS CENTRE exit. Drive towards Epernay, the capital of Champagne and discover the specificities of the region and its terroir.
Start your day through the Champagne countryside, in the heart of the Champagne vineyards.
Earn your glass of Champagne by pedalling your electric bike through the Champagne vineyards, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn all about the vineyards and the "French Terroir".
Discover the birthplace of Champagne in the picturesque village of Hautvillers where Champagne was discovered. Step back in time for a few moments and discover the history of Champagne. Then visit the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon lived and is buried.
Recharge your batteries at an independent winemaker and taste a selection of his Champagne production.
Return to your bike to enjoy a local meal at a Maison Champenoise and pair your lunch with local Champagnes and wines.
After a day full of experiences and precious memories, your guide will drop you off at 4.45pm in Reims.
If the bike tour cannot take place due to bad weather, we will organise the same programme, but by minivan! Remember to wear suitable clothes and comfortable shoes. Be there 5 minutes before the tour starts. Have a nice day in Champagne! Don't forget to take lots of pictures and tag us on social networks!
Is included in the offer:
- Personal guide
- 1 electric bike with helmet per person
- Small group tour - Maximum 8 people
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Crossing of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay
- Stop in the vineyard classified Grand Cru and Premier Cru
- Visit of the Dom Pérignon church
- Visit and tasting at an independent winegrower
- Water Lunch
- 6 tastings
- Pick up and drop off in Reims
Not included in the offer:
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Personal expenses
Other important information:
- Date change possible (subject to availability).
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour. If a person is alone on a tour, À la Française Champagne will contact the client (by phone or e-mail) to postpone or refund the total amount.
- Please note that the average temperature in the cellars is 10°C, so please bring a jacket.
- Please also take comfortable clothes for the bike ride, and suitable clothes for the weather (gloves and hat for the coldest days, sun cream and sunglasses in summer).
The tour takes place from 2 to 8 participants.
The exact dates of availability of the activity are indicated in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard