UNESCO expérience privée - Aÿ champagne Expérience
Why go there?
Enjoy an unforgettable day in private with your local guide in the most beautiful sites and landscapes of Champagne classified as World Heritage by UNESCO from Reims to Epernay, stopping in the most famous villages and vineyards of Champagne !
This tour includes:
- Private experience with transport (100% electric E-mehari tour for up to 3 pers. and/or Premium vehicle up to 6 pers)
- Self-guided tour inside of Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral
- Lunch in a famous village (1 bottle of champagne for 2 + 3 spirits: Ratafia, Marc of Champagne and Fine of Marne)
- Sabrage experience
- Visit of a family of independant producer/winegrower with tastings
- Private tour of the Dom Pérignon Abbey Church in Hautvillers
If you are a small private group of more than 3 people, in rainy weather or given the number of kilometers too long to pick you up and bring you back, the vehicle will not be the 100% electric red E-Mehari but a vehicle Very comfortable premium 7 seats.
The 100% electric red E-Mehari will be pickled or not depending on the weather of the day and it has heating in winter.
The experience is offered and free for children. Please tell us their number and age when you book (the vehicle has a capacity of 6 seats).
- Eurocard - Mastercard