Vendangeur d'un Jour au Champagne Louis Brochet
Why go there?
For half a day, come and meet us at the heart of our estate and go behind the scenes of our profession by trying your hand at picking grapes!
On the programme
- Welcome to the estate by our staff: review of the history of Champagne Louis Brochet, explanations of the specificities of the terroir, the grape varieties, the techniques and the right gestures,
- Handing over of a pruning shears,
- Picking for 30 minutes and tasting of a glass of champagne (non-alcoholic drinks also provided),
- Visit of the press with tasting of the grape juice,
- Visit of the cellars,
- Visit of the cellars, Delivery of an isothermal bag with some bunches of harvested grapes.
>> The stages of the visit can be exchanged according to the activity of the grape harvest on the estate.
The exact dates of availability of the activity are indicated in the booking calendar.
- Eurocard - Mastercard