How to come ?
La Champagne, la Marne is a close destination!
- A4 Paris - Strasbourg : Dormans, Reims, Châlons-en-Champagne, Sainte-Ménehould exits
- A 26 Calais - Troyes : Reims, Châlons-en-Champagne, Sommesous exits
- A 34 Reims - Charleville-Mézières : Vallée de la Suippe, Witry-lès-reims, Reims exits
4 TGV station
- "Reims Ville Station" at the crossroads of several lines: Lille-Dijon - Méditerranée et Paris - Charleville-Sedan. 12 daily services Paris-Reims (48 minutes by TGV)
- "Champagne Ardenne TGV Station" in Bezannes, 10 minutes away from Reims (and 40 minutes away from Paris by TGV)
- "Châlons-en-Champagne Station" (1 hour away from Paris by TGV)
- "Vitry-le-François Station" (1.20 hours away from Paris by TGV)
Aéroport Roissy Charles de Gaulle - 30min
Luxembourg - 1h30
Bordeaux - 4h50
Lille - 1h30
Marne-la-vallée Chessy - 30min
Lorraine - TGV - 47min
Nantes - 3h20
Paris Gare de l'Est - 40min
Rennes - 3h20
Strasbourg - 1h50
International airports in Paris
- Aéroport Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle : 0 minutes away from Reims by TGV (from the Champagne-Ardenne TGV Station) and 1.30 hours away from Reims by car.
- Aéroport Paris-Orly : 1.30 hours away from Reims by car.
Airports in the Marne department
- Aéroport Paris-Vatry, in Vatry: regular services with Marseille and Porto. Regular shuttle reserved for passengers only to Châlons-en-Champagne, Reims and Disneyland Paris.
- Reims Prunay Airport, in Prunay (business and tourism light aircrafts)
- Farman Clément Flying Club, in Ecury-sur-Coole (business and tourism light aircrafts)
18 nautical relays are present in the Marne department, on the Seine river, the side channel of the Marne river, the channels connecting the Marne river to the Saône river, the Marne river to the Rhine river and the Aisne river to the Marne river: in Châlons-en-Champagne, Condé-sur-Marne, Cumières, Damery, Dormans, Epernay, La Chaussée-sur-Marne, Marcilly-sur-Seine, Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, Orconte, Pargny-sur-Saulx, Port-à-Binson, Reims, Reuil, Sillery, Soulanges, Tours-sur-Marne, Vitry-le-François.
The channel connecting the Aisne river to the Marne river will take you to Reims by boat. The Reims nautical relay is 5 minutes away from the town center.